RF Face Tightening
Let’s be honest, your face is your calling card. With it, you make your first and most lasting impression, presenting an image that will remain in the memory of everyone you meet. Think about it. How many times have you heard people say they can’t remember names, but they never forget a face?
Fine Lines…Wrinkles…Sagging…Discoloration…These are the earmarks of age that rob your face of its youth and vibrancy, leaving instead the impression of fatigue, dullness and age.
You don’t feel old. Why, then, let an aging appearance hold you back? The solution could be as fast, easy and affordable as a Danik Radio Frequency Facial, also known as a non-surgical facelift.
Facial Rejuvenation (skin lift) & Saggy Skin Correction
Radio Frequency Facials are considered among the most effective non-surgical procedures available today. Via this treatment, radio waves penetrate the outer skin layers and deliver heat energy to the muscles and tissues beneath. This heat stimulates collagen production, and that, in turn, triggers tissue contraction. The overall result is tighter, brighter skin and a significant reduction in sags and wrinkles.
The radiofrequency facelift has been approved by the FDA as a non-surgical treatment for wrinkles and facial skin imperfections. This treatment requires no downtime. Best of all, results are immediately noticeable, and they become even more so in the weeks following the treatment as the build-up of collagen effects further skin contraction.
Common Anti-Aging Concerns Treated with RF FacialsRadiofrequency energy is primarily used to treat skin laxity through facial tightening. This treatment is effective on both light and dark skin, and best results are seen by patients in their mid-30s to mid-50s, who display mild to moderate facial sagging.
RF energy is commonly used to treat the following areas
- Forehead (lifts brows and tightens forehead skin)
- Under Eyes (thickens skin and tightens and lifts the upper cheek)
- Cheeks (lifts slightly and diminishes enlarged pores)
- Mid-Face and Jaw Line (diminishes jowls and sagging along the jaw line)
- Neck (treats “chicken neck” by tightening skin and diminishing wrinkles)
It is also worth noting that when RF energy is used in combination with other modalities, it can enhance the results derived from treatments that include: hair removal, photorejuvenation, pigment and vascular problems, acne treatment and cellulite treatment.
* NOTE: If there is an excess of sagging skin (as seen in many patients over 60), this procedure may not achieve the desired results. In such cases, a traditional mid-face, face or brow lift performed by an accredited plastic surgeon may be recommended as the more appropriate course of action.
- RF Face Tighteing Treatment: $100
- Package of Six: $75 each